USG Securock delivers high-performance, versatile boards that use advanced ﬁber-reinforced technology for a uniform and durable product, this particular roof board is ideal for all types of adhered rooﬁng systems including single-ply, ﬂuid-applied, built-up, spray foam, metal and modiﬁed bitumen rooﬁng.
SECUROCK® Glass-Mat roof board meets stringent performance requirements and its high quality mat makes it easier to handle and cut.
SECUROCK® Gypsum-Fiber roof board delivers advanced fiber-reinforced technology for exceptional strength, superior wind-uplift performance and low surface absorption.
Moisture and Mold Resistant
- Homogeneous composition provides uniform water resistance throughout the panel
- Scores a 10, the highest score for mold resistance, on ASTM D3273
- Independent testing shows exceptional adhesion in fully adhered systems
- Excellent wind-uplift performance
- No face layer to delaminate
- High-density board stands up to foot trafﬁ c and hail
- Extremely low absorption can reduce adhesive use and signiﬁ cantly decrease installation costs
- Quick Installation
- Easy to cut
- Made from 95 percent recycled materials
- Independently certiﬁ ed by Scientiﬁ c Certiﬁ cation Systems
- Independently certiﬁ ed for low VOC Emissions by Berkeley Analytical
- 4′ x 4′ and 4′ x 8′ boards available in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 5/8″ thicknesses